Tuesday, May 31, 2011

zipper stretch

 The health-related  component im most focusing is flexibility.Flexibility is the range of motion that your joints have during a movement.There are four more components of Health-related fitness cardiovascular fitness witch refers to your ability to work for extended period of time.Muscular endurance is the ability to contract your muscle several times without excessive fatigue.Body composition is the weight of your body fat.The activity im doing is zipper stretch.
 The goal  of my activity is to touch or overlap your right hand and left.You may have no test that you will do better on one  side than the other.Is really common because mostly alot of people have more flexibility on one side then the other. I can maintain a Health-related fitness over the summer.
 In the summer I can do many activities that are related to the health-related components  fitness like  since I live in a up stairs apartment  I can go up and down is a example of Three - Minutes steps thats a example of a cardiovascular fitness.I can try to do push ups when im not lazy this activity works with Muscular strenght and Muscular endurans they both work with are muscle.When i wake-up in the mornings i stretch out my body when i get up from my bed it works for flexibility.A other activity I can do with cardiovascular fitness is going for a swim in the pool and taking a walk or a jog in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment